Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 81 Cebu City, Cebu

I was gonna head back to Dalaguete today, but I seem to have caught a cold. I've been wondering when I was gonna get sick seeing how it's the flu seasons and all. I got my flu shot this year but I'm not sure if the strain in the Philippines is the same strain as in the US, so my shot might be somewhat ineffective here. Back in Dalaguete, the flu this year has been accompanied by rashes appearing all over the body, so I'll have to make sure I don't have rashes otherwise it might be indicative of the flu.

Anyway, I'll just post some pictures of my trip so far since there's not much going on today.

This is way back during Typhoon Pablo when
the hospital suffered a 16 hour blackout. The 
halls were lit with candles.

Another picture during Typhoon Pablo. This
one is just before dark. 

A view of the skyline in Cebu City while riding around with
my cousins and aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment